Carpenters-(skilled in formwork)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
APPLY IN PERSON
Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM to Noon or 2:00 PM to 4:00PM (Closed on holidays) 1900 Westridge Dr. Suite 100 Irving, Texas 75038 https://goo.gl/maps/iDxkN
Objective Work from plans to build, assemble, fit together, align, plumb, and set in place forms for molding concrete structures.
- Construct forms for the placement of concrete and structures
- Checks forms while concrete is being placed
- Assist and direct others in stripping forms after concrete is placed
- Install miscellaneous materials in erecting concrete structures
- Install pre-cast concrete elements
- Prepare for slip-forming traffic rails and median barriers
- Install permanent metal deck forms
- Work with hand tools and power tools
- Other unlisted duties will be required
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate in English via verbal and written communications
- Move throughout a construction jobsite which includes minor obstacles including climbing ladders and inclines, operating heavy equipment, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Heavy physical activity performing strenuous day activities of a primarily productive/technical nature.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
- Work outdoors with exposure to changing weather conditions such as rain, sun, snow, and wind
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Webber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ConstructionView all jobs at Webber