Production Manager (Working)
Webb Core, Inc. Salem, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Working Production Supervisor to join our team! You will oversee and participate in the activities of the production teams.
This position is located in Hubbard, OR
- Coordinate and participate with the daily activities of the production teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Quality control
- Ensure all incoming and outgoing materials meet Webb Core quality standards
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain proper inventory levels of stock materials
- Order fulfillment to accurately pull, cut, crate, on customer orders
- Build custom skids and crates according to material length using a tape measure and hand tools
- Shipping and Receiving to load and unload truck using a forklift and schedule outgoing freight
- Production of panels
- Previous experience as a Production Lead, Production Supervisor, or Production Manager
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, construction, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to drive a forklift
- Must be physically capable of lifting up to 50lbs, bending, stretching, reaching, crouching, kneeling,
- Excellent eye-hand coordination
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Family benefits
- 4 day work week
Webb Core, Inc.Why Work Here?
Good work environment, Good people, Good location, Good pay with Paid Vacation and Holiday pay
Webb Core, Inc. has been manufacturing quality aluminum honeycomb panels for the contamination control and contaminant industry for over two decades. We are a privately owned business who cares about quality, delivery, and service of the products we sell. Our satisfied clients include companies such as IBM, Intel, and Motorola.
3112 Schmidt Lane HubbardSalem, OR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Webb Core, Inc.