WebPT Inc Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: June 26, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
As an Integration Specialist for WebPT, you will work closely with the Onboarding and Integration teams, executing SQL queries and performing data synchronization to support integration efforts. You will also configure, activate, and troubleshoot billing interfaces.
- Receive integration request from Salesforce. Then, verify the existing data is correct, and perform mirth configuration for the desired integration.
- Execute SQL Queries and match up data points between the WebPT EMR and the selected billing software.
- Using Microsoft Access, Perl Scripts, spreadsheets, and MySQL, export data from existing billing software and following the processes for importing, mapping, and verifying the integration is correctly mapped.
- Turn on the integration using the BFM module in the WebPT EMR.
- Perform troubleshooting activities for all interfaces.
- Be flexible. This role is ever-evolving—just like WebPT.
- Reliable and punctual in reporting for work and taking designated breaks.
Abilities and Knowledge
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think critically and analytically.
- Working knowledge of SQL (bonus points for MySQL).
- Juggle many complex projects, all with a sense of urgency, simultaneously.
- Possess excellent communication skills, verbally and written.
- Be a strong and positive team player.
Education and Experience
- 3 years of experience in a customer facing role, providing computer technical service or support.
- Strong use of Excel as a database.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree majoring in a computer related field.
- 2 years of experience in web services concepts and scripting.
- Knowledge of WebPT EMR.
- Knowledge of data integration.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of a structured programming language like Java Script, PHP, Python.
Attendance and Punctuality
Being punctual, reliable and consistent is key to WebPT’s success. To function at a high level, you are expected to be reliable and punctual for work and take designated breaks as set by your leader.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is usually moderate.
Remote positions require a HIPAA compliant environment. Your work environment must be accessible to a consistent and adequate internet connection per WebPT guidelines. A controlled and dedicated work space will be necessary to be successful.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WebPT, Inc. provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.Qualifications Experience
3 years: Experience in a customer facing role, providing computer technical service or support
TechnologyView all jobs at WebPT Inc