As part of the Enterprise sales team, the Hospital National Accounts Representative, will focus on identifying, creating and closing new business with hospital networks, independent hospitals and large, multi clinic organizations throughout the U.S. The position will report directly to the VP of Enterprise Sales.
To excel in this role, the successful candidate will possess strong consultative skills with hospital C level decision makers and clinic directors. Must have a proven track record for demonstrating software and selling service solutions to hospital executives and decision makers. Additionally, the successful candidate will have experience building a successful pipeline and managing prospects through all stages of the sales process. Finally, having an existing pipeline of applicable contacts in the hospital sector will be important.
- Manage all aspects related to growing our hospital segment.
- Educate Hospital Constituents, particularly C suite executives, on the benefits of WebPT by conducting online and in person demonstrations and presentations.
- Incorporate tactics to build pipeline and identify new hospital sales opportunities.
- Analyze market and industry trends to develop appropriate sales strategies and plans.
- Know the competition, understand the market and understand the prospects needs.
- Collaborate with WebPT leaders and internal teams on a regular basis to develop effective strategies and tactics.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives and quotas.
- Keep detailed accounts and records in SalesForce.com.
- Develop and carry out a “hospital segment” plan.
- Capable of travel approximately 50% of time.
- Build relationships and build both company and product brand recognition.
- Consult with decision makers to mitigate transition risks and demonstrate a compelling ROI.
- Present proposals, negotiate, and close contracts.
- Reliable and punctual in reporting for work and taking designated breaks.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated successful software sales and consultative skills to hospital executives and clinical directors.
- Strong understanding of our healthcare delivery system and dynamics and related payer landscape.
- Experience working in outpatient rehabilitation or general understanding of the outpatient rehab industry.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate software solutions.
- Proven ability to develop and present proposals.
- Proven ability to negotiate and close contracts.
- Ability to work within a sales team environment.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- Five years of enterprise software sales experience.
- Experience using SalesForce.com or similar CRM utility.
- Five years of enterprise software sales experience within the hospital sector.
- Experience working for a company with a SaaS business model.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
Attendance and Punctuality
Being punctual, reliable and consistent is key to WebPT’s success. To function at a high level, you are expected to be reliable and punctual for work and take designated breaks as set by your leader.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is usually moderate.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WebPT, Inc. provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.
WebPTPhysical therapists are all about improving quality of life, and our mission is to help them do that better. Here, you’re part of something big—something that changes lives every single day. As the physical therapy industry’s leading software system, WebPT empowers more than 46,000 members in 7,500 clinics across the country to achieve greatness every day. We’ve set up shop in an awesome, renovated building in downtown Phoenix’s historic Warehouse District—right in the heart of the city you love. Plus, we’ve earned all sorts of awards and accolades for our amazing company culture, commitment to success, and explosive growth—including back-to-back appearances on the Inc. 500 list of the nation’s fastest-growing companies in 2013 and 2014. In short, we work smart, play hard, and always put our customers first. Sound like a team you want to play for? Great! We'd love to hear from you!