Chief Information Security Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Web Traits, Inc. is currently seeking a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to support one of our government client’s. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing an information security program, including procedures and policies designed to protect enterprise communications, systems and assets from both internal and external security threats. In this role, you will work alongside the chief information officer to procure cybersecurity products and services and to manage disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
U.S. Federal Government Agency
MUST be a U.S. Citizen
Must be able to obtain a security clearance
Temporarily Remote due to COVID-19
On-site in Washington, D.C., as needed
Long Term (1+ years)
- Responding to data breaches and other security incidents.
- Anticipating, assessing and actively managing new and emerging threats.
- Working with other executives across different departments to align security initiatives with broader business objectives.
- Mitigate the risks various security threats pose to the organization's mission and goals.
- Developing secure business and communication practices.
- Ensuring that the client is in regulatory compliance with the rules for relevant bodies.
- Planning, buying, and rolling out security hardware and software, and making sure IT and network infrastructure is designed with best security practices in mind.
- Plan budget allocations and associated financial forecasts relating to IT, Data and Information security.
- Ability to lead and manage with a strong understanding of information technology and cybersecurity.
- Ability to communicate complicated security concepts to both technical and nontechnical employees.
- Experience with risk management and auditing.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certifications preferred.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Computer Science, IT or a Cybersecurity related, and extensive professional working experience in information technology.
Web Traits, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Web Traits, Inc.