Web Traffic Partners, a fast-growing Digital Marketing company, is looking to add a DIGITAL ADVERTISING MANAGER to our team. You will work with businesses to develop and execute online campaign strategies from the initial proposal to campaign creation and reporting/optimization. The ideal candidate must be able to work in our Grand Rapids office located in Ada, MI.
What you will be doing:
- Digital Advertising Campaigns: create, implement, monitor, and optimize PPC and PPI campaigns on platforms such as Google Adwords, LinkedIn, and Facebook Business.
- Analysis and Reporting: measure results, provide insightful analysis, and report on the success of digital marketing initiatives.
- Research and understand the latest digital advertising trends and solutions and make recommendations to continuously improve clients’ online marketing.
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with clients providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution.
- Ensure that accounts meet client-defined budget and metric goals.
- Collaborate with multiple teams including web development, design, content, and sales to help drive the overall strategy.
Skills and Education
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Advertising experience
- Experience with Google advertising products – Google Ads (Search and Display, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics).
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms.
- Strong knowledge of retargeting techniques
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, certification a plus.
- Experience and strong knowledge of a measuring and reporting system for digital marketing.
- Client management experience
- Technology Proficient
- Provide outstanding customer and account support, both internally and externally.
What's In It for You:
- Competitive salary based on level of experience.
- Medical and Dental insurance.
- Simple IRA Match.
- Generous time off package.
- Casual dress code, great working environment.
- Company events.