10% Shift Premium for 2nd and 15% Shift Premium for 3rd shifts
The Machine Operator operates and maintains various machinery and equipment in support of the production schedule. This includes setting up and running various slitters, spoolers, reagent deposition lines, laminators, assembly lines, packaging lines and pouching machines throughout the plant.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
· Operates various production equipment
· Assists and supports production machines and processes
· Performs setups, area clearances and line clearances
· Performs transactions in ERP system
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Basic PC Skills
· Ability to read, write and speak English
· Ability to demonstrate basic math skills
· Working knowledge of basic measurement tools such as calipers, tape measures, micrometers or rulers
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and troubleshooting skills
· US Citizen or Permanent Resident
· Experience working in a regulated medical device (or similar) manufacturing environment
· Experience with the Microsoft Office suite, ERP systems, and eQMS preferred
· Previous experience operating a slitter, spooler, laminator, coater, printer or other web based manufacturing equipment
To conform to U.S. Government aerospace and defense technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Web Industries is an equal opportunity employer.
Web Industries conducts pre-employment drug testing.