Machine Maintenance Technician
15% Shift Differential for 3rd Shift
The Maintenance Technician performs routine and non-routine maintenance and repairs to various machinery and equipment in the plant. This position is based in a highly technical manufacturing facility and requires strong attention to detail, commitment to quality, a high degree of flexibility, good communication skills, a desire to learn, and the ability to work in a safe manner.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
· Performs routine maintenance on machines and equipment
· Performs non-routine maintenance on machines and equipment
· Manage spare parts inventory
· Manages external machine, equipment and facility services
· Supports internal projects
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Basic PC Skills
· Ability to read, write and speak English
· Ability to demonstrate basic math skills
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Working knowledge of basic measurement tools such as calipers, tape measures, micrometers or rulers
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and troubleshooting skills
· US Citizen or Permanent Resident
· Experience working in a regulated medical device (or similar) manufacturing environment
· Experience with the Microsoft Office suite, ERP systems, and eQMS
· Previous experience using precision tools, machinery and equipment such as a lathe, vertical milling machine, drill press, etc
· Welding experience
· Experience operating scissor lifts and/or forklift
To conform to U.S. Government aerospace and defense technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Web Industries is an equal opportunity employer.
Web Industries conducts pre-employment drug testing.