Design, create and modify web based interfaces to new and existing databases. Analyze user needs to implement appropriate website interface. Communicate regularly with supervisors and management to insure adherence to development schedules deadlines. Emphasis will be on application interface development for the web. Presentation and deployment directly to customers and at the executive level will be required. Close collaboration with and training of co-workers is also required.
Under the direction of supervisor;
- Originate and perfect web interface programming to meet requirements;
- Using best software development practices, create, modify and update interface applications;
- Create and integrate interfaces into existing company software to package and deliver clean and concise products for customer use;
- Conceptualize and develop products in a timely and proficient manner.
Successful applicants will demonstrate;
- Ability to collaborate with co-workers and management to organize various parts of projects to create finished products for costumer use;
- Ability to manage time to include prioritizing and reprioritizing schedule;
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic, deadline driven environment and deliver quality finished products on schedule;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability and desire to remain technically competent and up to date on most current techniques and technology.
Required Qualifications (education, skills, experience and physical requirements):
Note: These include but are not limited to the following
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology/Programming and/or equivalent work experience;
- 4 years experience in Web Interface Development/Design or related field(s);
- Proven work experience in software programming, technology, frameworks and languages including: HTML/CSS, Typescript/Angular and C#;
- Strong API development skills including SOAP, REST, JSON and principles;
- Experienced in cloud based computing and web services development;
- Experienced building and managing web interface applications;
- Experienced with relational database management, specifically SQL Server and Entity Framework;
- Proven ability to test, optimize and maintain page load performance metrics;
- Document and manage ongoing processes;
- Ability to present finished product to customers;
- Must be a self-starter and problem-solver;
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including early morning, late evenings, weekends and holidays.
Up to $55,000.00 depending on experience
401K (with match)