- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Construction Superintendent to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Weaver & Jacobs Constructors, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great benefits and company support for a growing construction company
The firm opened its doors in 2002 and focuses on banks, schools, churches and office building work. Our goal is to provide high quality projects to owners while being knowledgeable in all areas of the construction process from design to the final product. We are a family oriented company, that is growing in project volume but we believe in keeping the company to a manageable size in order to combat economy cycles. We value individuals that believe in doing things right and that are motivated to go the extra mile for owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors, suppliers, and the firm.
301 Cooperative WayCuero, TX
ConstructionView all jobs at Weaver & Jacobs Constructors, Inc.