Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
In this part-time role you will get to help our customers continually love Weave by being their superhero in answering the basics on how Weave works. We will train you on how to triage, direct, and manage customer requests for both product and technical support. You will partner with your peers and other teams to resolve customer problems in a timely, efficient manner.
- Answer all incoming calls and quickly assess (within five minutes or less) if you can resolve their issue. If not, then using your knowledge and resources transfer to the right team to get the issue fully resolved.
- Ability to work between 20 to 29 hours a week working 5 days a week
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy Customer/Tech Support team.
- Ability to multi-task to drive an amazing customer experience that makes our customers smile. This can be done through phone, chat or email channels.
- Resolve issues with basic troubleshooting
- Save the day for our customers
- Minimum of 1 year of Customer Support/Service experience in general.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal as you will be, not only working with our customers, but also your peers to get issues resolved.
- Basic understanding of Weave software products (desktop & mobile).
- Background in technology, computer skills, and customer service
- Basic computer skills (working with browsers, spreadsheets, and text documents).
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic customer issues.
- You are hungry to learn, caring towards others, and creative in your problem solving.
- You are customer obsessed. You are driven to make our customers smile and are willing to move a mountain to accomplish this.
- Short & long term disability
- Flexible time-off
- Free Haircuts (Onsite Salon)
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.