Repair & Maintenance Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are focused on providing a challenging and enriching career path with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are an innovative, global company with wide-ranging opportunities that include career-enhancing talent rotations. Our structured career paths will ensure that you know what it takes to build your ideal career at Weatherford when you join our Company. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program, including health insurance coverage, income protection plans, a 401(k) savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off for vacation.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.Job Description
Primary role will be to assemble, disassemble rental equipment (under supervision) as well as assemble completion tools (under supervision) per work instructions. The individual will also assist senior workshop personnel in the preparation and testing of equipment. He/She will be expected to follow a specified learning plan that will include various computer-based learning modules as well as classroom training. During this phase, He/She may take on miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the Supervisor. The individual applies standard techniques, procedures and criteria to perform tasks strictly in accordance to Weatherford OEPS standards. He/she receives close supervision, and thorough review of all work performed for application of sound professional judgment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Has responsibility for providing "hands-on" technical support to the production, and repair of equipment and/or tools.
- In shop environment, receives field tools, takes them apart, repairs and refurbishes tool to go back to the field using blueprints, manuals, following protocols.
- Primarily activity is at workshop, troubleshooting, repairing, refurbishing, implementing mandatory modifications and executing and/or planning preventive and corrective maintenance of field equipment and tools, helping to mitigate assets related non-productive time and improve overall field service delivery performance.
- He/she may be required to attend a client location to perform his/her duties whenever an R&M task is deemed necessary to carry over a field operation.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Minimum 1+ years oilfield experience preferred
- Mechanically Inclined Experienced Required
- Must have the ability to work overtime
AutomotiveView all jobs at Weatherford
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?