FIELD TECHNICIAN III
- Posted: over a month ago
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are focused on providing a challenging and enriching career path with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course. We are an innovative, global company with wide-ranging opportunities that include career-enhancing talent rotations. Our structured career paths will ensure that you know what it takes to build your ideal career at Weatherford when you join our Company. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program, including health insurance coverage, income protection plans, a 401(k) savings plan, Company paid holidays, and paid time off for vacation.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.Job Description
Has responsibility for operating equipment and/or machinery. Duties may involve some technical elements but primarily focused on running equipment/machinery /systems. Role is hands-on and directly manipulates the equipment, machinery or system; requiring precise instrumentation/operation. Acts at field operations as an effective member of a field crew, supporting the delivery under supervision of a Field Engineer or Field Specialist.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Prepare accurate tickets, job reports, time sheets, and other administrative forms as required.
- Assist in job safety analysis, job coordination and job installation with WFT supervisor and customer on location.
- Verify all necessary equipment and supplies are on location and in proper working condition.
- Perform all duties of a SES Service Technician II.
- Learn the operation and routine maintenance requirements of all solid expandable services equipment.
- Learn the maintenance procedures as they relate to solid expandable service equipment.
- Independently operate and perform basic troubleshooting and minor repair of solid expandable service equipment.
- Assist in pre-job safety meeting.
- Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimum 4-5+ years related experience High School diploma, skilled labour certificate or equivalent.
- Strong operational and maintenance knowledge of equipment Valid Commercial Driver's License or the ability to obtain one.
- Valid Hazardous Materials endorsement or the ability to obtain one. Valid Tanker endorsement or the ability to obtain one.
- Comply with region specific driving regulations and Health Requirements. (US Region: DOT) Work flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Must have a telephone and the ability to be on 24 hour call.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EngineeringView all jobs at Weatherford