WeatherTech Direct, LLC Bolingbrook, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WeatherTech is seeking a well-qualified Barista to prepare custom beverages and provide great customer service to our customers and guests in our full service coffee house in our Bolingbrook factory showroom and corporate office.
This is a great opportunity to join the WeatherTech team!
- High performing, reliable, and teamwork-minded employees are rewarded with a competitive compensation and benefits package including the potential to earn end of year bonuses and pay increases.
Apply today to grow right along with this company as it continues to expand its successful operations in 2020 and beyond.
As a Barista you will
- Prepare custom beverages for guests and assist with special events/luncheons
- Provide exceptional customer service through upholding WeatherTech customer service principles
- Create a memorable customer service experience for guests and employees
- Maintain proper handling, safety and sanitation standards while preparing beverages
- Ensure work environment is spotlessly clean, sanitized and safe at all times
- Work a varied schedule consisting of day, evening, night, weekend, and holiday hours
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualified Candidates will
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Barista
- Have restaurant/hospitality experience
- Work in a fast paced environment, while maintaining a calm and courteous demeanor
- Represent WeatherTech through a professional demeanor
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Be willing to assist at various company locations as needed
- Work a flexible work schedule including weekends and overtime, as required
- Be authorized to work in the United States
Why you’ll love working at WeatherTech
WeatherTech is proud to offer employees a competitive salary and benefits package, opportunities for internal promotions and skill development, and a clean and safe work space. Employees are offered an array of perks including:
- Outstanding BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois medical plans; as well as dental, vision, short and long term disability, and company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
As the company continues to grow, so does the WeatherTech Direct Family. Located in Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States, WeatherTech Direct has added numerous state-of-the-art facilities for distribution, factory, warehousing, and offices in order to keep up with the growing demand of WeatherTech Direct Products.
WeatherTech Direct, LLCWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, great pay and benefits, and opportunities for growth and development!
Our mission is quite simple at WeatherTech Direct - we strive to continually exceed our customer's expectations, and it shows not only in every product that wears the WeatherTech Direct brand, but in our culture as well. As the company continues to grow, so does the WeatherTech Direct Family. Located in Bolingbrook, Illinois, United States, WeatherTech Direct has added numerous state-of-the-art facilities for distribution, factory, warehousing, and offices in order to keep up with the growing demand of WeatherTech Direct Products.
FoodView all jobs at WeatherTech Direct, LLC