Wealthquest Corporation seeks a skilled Client Service Administrator for our Cincinnati, OH location. The Client Service Administrator directly supports internal staff and clients. This new position is designed to ensure timely and accurate account service while enhancing client satisfaction.
Wealthquest Corporation is a Cincinnati-based Registered Investment Advisor serving over 1,000 families coast to coast. Wealthquest is committed to improving lives through comprehensive wealth management. As servants, advocates, leaders and pioneers, Wealthquest employees are setting a new standard for the financial services industry.
- Prepare, distribute, and collect client account forms and ensure documents are complete and in good order. Typical transactions: opening new accounts, withdrawal of funds, ACAT transfers, rollovers, ACH/wire transfers, change of beneficiaries
- Interact with clients, by phone, email, and mail in a professional and friendly manner
- Use technology (e.g. Docusign) to streamline client interactions, reduce paper, and boost productivity.
- Back-up the reception phones and greeting of walk-in clients when necessary
- Set client appointments for Wealth Managers
- Monitor and act on daily assigned tasks and prioritize work to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Maintain risk awareness and compliance with all corporate and regulatory standards.
- Update client records using Excel spreadsheets
- Provide superior client service.
- 2 or 4 -year degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
- 2-5 years of customer service experience, financial services industry preferred
- Proficient with Windows, Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Critical thinking, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong technology skills, preferably within the financial industry
- Ability to successfully communicate with different people across the spectrum of age, communication style, and geography
- Exceptional client service and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to competing demands, and work with interruptions or delays
- Ability to keep a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to use standard office equipment-copier, scanner, fax, postage meter
- Dependable/punctual attendance
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with Junxurecloud, TD Ameritrade, Schwab, or Docusign a plus
- Business Casual attire required-no jeans, shorts, or t-shirts
Compensation and Benefits:
- Full-time, 40 hours per week salaried position. M-Thu 8-5PM Fri 8-12PM.
- 10 days vacation and 6 personal/sick days per year
- 14 company paid holidays
- 100% Company paid health insurance, long-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
- Company 401(k) with company profit-sharing contribution beginning after 1 year of service