Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Linden Thomas is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized private wealth management firm is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager who wants to join our team and get great compensation and full benefits!
Deliver highly effective interactive, multi-channel digital strategies for Linden Thomas through thoughtful end-to-end customer experiences to drive traffic, consideration, and sales to prospects and existing customers.
Manage all digital marketing for paid and owned channels on mobile and desktop platforms including: paid search, third party display, social, email, and ad placements for Lindenthomas.com and Indexperts.com.
Collaborates with product, product marketing and delivery teams to ensure digital alignment to overall strategy by providing input, quality and timely execution of marketing requests for various marketing channels, and cross-channel integration.
Partner with teams inside and outside the organization, including product marketing, product, onsite, media and creative agencies, to ensure integration and drive innovation.
Supports a deliberate learning agenda and coordination across the channels in partnership with product, analytics, and technology teams. Regularly review and understand campaign performance and leverages those data-driven insights to inform strategy and channel opportunities.
Leads and provides input during creative review routines to provide creative feedback and ensure customer experience alignment with strategy, measurement requirements, and channel fit guidelines.
BS/BA Degree in Marketing preferred, relevant experience acceptable
· 10+ years of experience managing marketing and/or digital initiatives within the financial services industry
· 2-4 years of experience managing third party digital marketing initiatives, media buying strategies and performance metrics
· Ability to assimilate complex data into a results-based campaign or program and effectively present the results and use to influence future marketing strategies
· Agency/vendor management experience
· Must have strong analytical skills and ability to help influence business strategy by leveraging data-driven insights
· Must possess solid communication skills with the ability to understand and present complex concepts in clear language
· Executive presence with ability to lead, insure and motivate others, set clear direction, and drive progress against goals while holding internal support partners and agency personnel accountable
· Ability to think strategically but also plan and execute on tactical actions to support business goals. Ability to utilize "voice of the customer" feedback and analytics to help inform digital strategy
· Can manage aggressive deadlines, complex compliance approval processes, multiple projects and once, and shifting priorities
· Must demonstrate a command of fundamental digital marketing disciplines including foundation DMP Knowledge, CMS, analytics, multivariate testing, and social media
· Must have Microsoft Office Powerpoint and Excel expertise
8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. In-office position, NO REMOTE WORK AVAILABLE.
Competitive salary based on experience, full benefits, 401K and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
As independent private wealth managers and don’t have that additional overhead, we can use those revenues however we see fit. We choose to spend them on systems, technology and staff in order to better serve our clients and ultimately, to help build better portfolios.”
Linden Thomas and Company is fortunate to be experiencing growth and continually adding talented staff. Another direct result of its success is its involvement with various ministries and charities. This is a priority of our firm, which gives away 10 percent of our revenues to causes that are in need.
Wealth Management CompanyWhy Work Here?
Fast growth wealth management company. Received 29 national awards. In uptown Charlotte with $2 billion in assets and 25 employees.
Linden Thomas & Company is comprised of 25 accomplished professionals with a combined experience of over 100 years managing assets. Well versed in all of the latest industry technology, the firm is especially adept at building fixed income portfolios based on the net cash flow needs of the individual. As independent private wealth managers and don’t have that additional overhead, we can use those revenues however we see fit. We choose to spend them on systems, technology and staff in order to better serve our clients and ultimately, to help build better portfolios.” Linden Thomas and Company is fortunate to be experiencing growth and continually adding talented staff. Another direct result of its success is its involvement with various ministries and charities. This is a priority of our firm, which gives away 10 percent of our revenues to causes that are in need.
516 N Tryon StRock Hill, SC