This position is entry level with upward mobility potential. This position provides the professional level of administrative support for the company. Must exercise sound judgment to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information, embrace teamwork, open communication, and set an example of excellence.
- Answer incoming phone calls between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Maintain calendar, schedule appointments, and coordinate venues and accommodations for meetings
- Review, analyze and/or respond to client telephone calls, emails, and correspondence
- Greet and assist onsite clients and guests
- Prepare meeting materials, and other documents from a variety of sources
- Maintain all company files, office equipment, ordering office supplies for the firm
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, the skill to prioritize and multi-task, the ability to work well under pressure, and the initiative to act with purpose to resolve issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Demonstrate oral and written communication, strong listening, problem solving and comprehension skills
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of software with emphasis in Outlook, Word, Excel. Must be proficient in the use of the internet
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team to set priorities; meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Must be detail-oriented, have exceptional customer skills, be analytical and maintain confidentiality of all information
- Professional appearance and attire
- Paid vacation per year
- Medical, Dental, 401K plan option
Job Type: Full-time, M-F
Compensation Range: $12.00 - $26.00 per hour, depending on experience
We do this in part through constant study and review of the complex challenges that individuals, families and businesses face as they manage their wealth and financial affairs in a world where ‘certainty’ is a rare commodity.
We work closely with each of our client families to help them to accumulate, preserve, grow and transfer their wealth.