WeTherapy, an Acorn Health Company, provides cutting-edge, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children with Autism and other developmental disabilities. Join our team at Acorn Health, an exciting and expanding organization with programs in FL, MI and VA. We offer a supportive environment, rich in learning and growth opportunities.
WeTherapy has been providing high quality services since 2010, across South Florida, in Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Monroe Counties. Our services include ABA therapy, ABA telehealth services and parent/caregiver training.
We are seeking Full-Time Registered Behavioral Technician (Medicaid Enrolled) to join our multidisciplinary team providing services in the Miami-Kendall, Homestead, and Davie FL areas.
Behavior Technicians will provide direct ABA therapy to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in home, school, and/or clinic settings. ABA therapy will be supported and supervised by a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA).
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide direct ABA therapy services to clients as directed
- Complete clinical data collection and daily paperwork in a detailed, accurate, and timely manner
- Accept all client cases assigned by the Clinical Team
- Provide input and assistance to other staff, as needed
- Prepare and assist in the preparation of instructional and clinical materials
- Participate in ongoing communication with client’s team
- Implement Behavior Intervention Plans and Individual Treatment Plans correctly and as directed by supervising BCBA
- Respond and manage crisis situations as they relate to clients with potential for physical aggression
- Refer clients and parents to appropriate staff members with regard to therapy or non-therapy related questions
- Communicate company information and announcements to parents and families as directed by the organization
- Complete all other job-related duties as directed
- Minimum of a high school diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Certification as Registered Behavior Technician, or ability to become certified before providing care.
- Maintenance of RBT certification, as well as certifications in any trainings provided (e.g., crisis training, CPR and First Aid, etc.).
- Medicaid credentialed preferred, bonus available for Medicaid credentialed individuals.
- At least one year professional experience providing behavior analysis services is desired.
- Bilingual - English / Spanish preferred.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
We offer career development opportunities, competitive rates and an excellent benefits package that includes paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan, company-paid disability insurance, great medical and dental plan choices, vision, and many other insurance options to meet your own and your family's needs.
Job Type: Full-time