Live Entertainment Ambassador ($12-$14 an hour)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Welcome to WeServe ! We’re building the future of live entertainment event staffing. Come join us! Now Hiring Ambassadors for Bruno Mars, Usher, Las Vegas Aviators, Las Vegas Golden Knights 2022 Season, Penn & Teller, Criss Angel, Keith Urban & More!
We are looking for Guest Services Representatives, Ushers, Ambassadors & Ticket Scanners. Previous special live event experience is preferred but not required.
WeServe provides our services to the following venues:
- T-Mobile Arena
- The Colosseum at Caesar's Palace
- Park Theater
- Zappos Theater
- The Cosmopolitan
- Las Vegas Ballpark
- Outdoor Festivals, Sporting Events & More!
We’re thrilled you’re considering working with us. You’ll be joining a friendly, fun, fast-paced, customer service focused, and inspiring community. Our team members come to WeServe via diverse paths — we have backgrounds in hospitality, education, gaming, law enforcement, retail, healthcare etc. These are part-time/on-call positions.
If this sounds exciting to you... WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM!
Visit our Website!
WeServe Hiring Announcement
(Please press ctrl + click to view)
All Candidates MUST MEET the following criteria:
* Are you energetic?
* Can you stand/walk for 5 hours at a time?
* Are you trustworthy, personable, dedicated, responsible, and self-motivated?
* Are you ambitious and adventurous?
* Do you enjoy smiling and have a strong sense of values?
* THE ABILITY AND WILLINGNESS TO WORK 4-6 EVENTS PER MONTH
* BE AVAILABLE FRIDAY AND/OR SATURDAY NIGHTS
* Ongoing access to email and text messages (for scheduling purposes)
* Have a High School Diploma or GED Certificate/Transcript
* Have a valid Driver’s License or State ID
* Have a Social Security Card
* Is a citizen of the United States or lawfully entitled to remain and work in the United States
* Is of good moral character and temperate habit
* The ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
* Have reliable transportation
* Have NOT been convicted of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude or the illegal use or possession of a dangerous weapon
Appearance/Attire — It is important that you exhibit a professional appearance, which will include but not limited to men’s hair being neatly trimmed and above the collar, no faddish styles and should be of natural color. Mustaches must be neatly trimmed and not extend past the corner of the mouth. Sideburns are not to extend past the opening of the ear. No beards, goatees, piercings, facial tattoos. Nails should be no longer than a quarter of an inch from the tip of your fingers. Women are only allowed to wear stud earrings and no excessive jewelry. Tattoos must be covered. Hair clips / headbands must be of neutral color.
Equipment and Wear — Normal attire will consist of a Black suit coat, long sleeve white button down dress shirt, black dress slacks (no Dickies or Dockers), black bow tie, black belt, black shoes, black socks, and a small flashlight. Summer attire for outdoor events will include khaki pants, plain white t-shirt, majority white tennis shoes & white socks.
Drug and Background — Both a drug test and background check will be conducted during the application process.
WeServe Plus Inc
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at WeServe Plus Inc