Construction Project Manager
- $160,000 to $200,000 Yearly
Senior Project Manager - Construction
$160,000-$200,000 plus benefits
We Search people are working with an award winning Office Fit-Out Construction company based in Massachusetts that are looking to add an experienced Senior Project Manager to their team. The position has the opportunity to lead into a Project Executive role.
The Senior Project Manager supports the successful execution of assigned projects, provides support to facilitate planning and coordination of construction activities to ensure that all project objectives are accomplished, and ensures project profitability targets are achieved.
- Manage the day-to-day field operations, quality control, and verification of compliance with submittals.
- Lead a team of Project Managers, Assistant Project Managers and Project Engineers
- Participate in pre-construction scheduling, logistics, and planning.
- Manage several projects at one time, keeping high standards.
- Promote teamwork and open communication.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities to set standards for the team.
- Attend Senior Management meetings to discuss Profit/Loss, current project updates and future projects
- 5+ years of managing Office Fitout/Buildout projects
- Experience working in the Boston area doing similar projects
- Solid background in construction trades and technical knowledge
- Highly motivated and strong skills in time management and prioritization
- Experience managing all aspects of field management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks
You must be located in Boston or surrounding areas in order to be a successful applicant for this position. At this time the company does not offer any sponsorships.
We Search PeopleStoneham, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.