Omnichannel Marketing Director
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical,
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
Our client is a small but growing specialty omnichannel retailer that is looking to add a “hands on” Marketing Director/Head of Marketing based out of their Buffalo Grove corporate office. This will be a hybrid working environment with 2-3 days per week in person with the other days working remotely.
The Marketing Director/Head of Marketing will be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team and will be responsible for of the marketing operations. He/She will have direct responsibility for recruiting new leads and converting to customers, creating sales and store foot traffic, and managing our online and social media presence. Our client who is a small but growing omni channel retailer is looking to add a “hands on” Marketing Director/Head of Marketing based out of their Buffalo Grove corporate office (hybrid working environment 2-3 days per week in person).
The Marketing Director/Head of Marketing will be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team and will be responsible for of the marketing operations. He/She will have direct responsibility for recruiting new leads and converting to customers, creating sales and store foot traffic, and managing our online and social media presence in accordance with our Brand Pillars and company core values.
General Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Plan, lead and develop the marketing team, outside agencies and vendors to achieve strategic and tactical outcomes as per the business plan and within agreed budgets.
- Own all aspects of marketing; develop strategies and tactics to drive awareness, traffic, and sales; acquiring qualified new customers and building a healthy repeat business with strong LTV
- Manage customer acquisition channels including but not limited to search, paid social, display, and direct mail. Work alongside our external advertising partners to ideate, test, and execute campaigns across various platforms
- Oversight and development of our CRM efforts including email, SMS, subscription, loyalty and referral, and direct mail
- Develop and execute campaigns that focus on personas, brand storytelling, lead generation, driving sales in core products and ensuring consistency with business objectives and brand pillars
- Identify, test, measure, and optimize existing channels to grow revenue while maintaining strong LTV/CAC. Identify opportunities to scale existing channels and find new, viable channel opportunities for continued growth
- Collaborate with in and out of house creative teams to develop effective messaging and assets for all channels, work closely with other key roles within the business for cohesive execution of key initiatives across all touch points
- Establish KPIs and metrics for success; provide regular performance reports; track and adhere to budgets. Share key learnings from performance channels with teams to help inform future creative and business decisions.
- Maintain our online presence and websites, face book pages and Twitter
- Management of marketing team and serve as main point of contact with external agencies and vendors to achieve required goals and outcomes.
- Champion and continue to develop the company’s brand.
- Active participant in the Senior Leadership Team to help guide and steer the business to future success.
- Adherence to the company’s Core Values and Brand Pillars
TO APPLY PLEASE SUBMIT A CURRENT RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
We Place People Executive Search Firm
AddressBuffalo Grove, IL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?