Director of Operations
We Guide, You Grow LLC. Pittsburgh, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
WE GUIDE, YOU GROW LLC is recruiting a Director of Operations for a company that is part of the Wholesale Sector Industry in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a team-oriented position, and while some tasks are done independently, much of the work requires collaboration and cooperation. The ideal candidate is someone eager to take ownership of the department and make an enormous impact through their leadership, resourcefulness, and operational expertise. The Director of Operations reports to the Vice President of Production and oversees all residential work completion.
In our business, "scheduling" is a catch-all term used to describe the activities involved in the management of resources such as glaziers, vehicles, equipment, and material to coordinate the completion of work for customers. Achieving an optimal result regarding profitability as well as customer satisfaction is also key!
· Oversee the daily business and scheduling activities of the Residential Production Department.
· Manage resources, develop, and implement operational plans.
· Implement and document procedures. Ensure that procedures are carried out properly.
· Regularly evaluate organizational efficiency and make necessary changes to maximize staff productivity.
· Assess the needs of the company and guide the efforts of the department accordingly.
· Train staff and solve problems.
· Improve success rate by reducing mistakes and warranties.
· Reduce lead times.
· Coordinate closely with Sales to provide great customer service and to achieve big picture goals.
· Plan for growth and hire competent personnel.
· Oversee profit and loss for the department as well as results for individual jobs.
· Improve customer service through policy and procedural changes.
· Perform necessary daily tasks and provide coverage for the team.
Required Skills and Experience
· Excellent leadership and organizational abilities with demonstrated success leading teams
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
· Demonstrated success innovating solutions to increase productivity and profitability
· Demonstrated skill in data gathering, analysis and decision making
· Demonstrated experience in process identification, documentation, and execution
· Knowledge of customer service best practices and proven experience handling difficult customer situations
· Superior attention to detail
· Six Sigma certifications and or demonstrated experience in issue reduction and process improvement
· Bachelor's degree with master’s in business administration preferred
· At least 10 years of related experience
· Construction industry experience preferred
$72,500 to $85,000 based on experience
check us out at: www.weguideyougrow.com
We Guide, You Grow LLC.
We Guide, You Grow LLC provides career placement services to companies. check us out at: www.weguideyougrow.com