This is a full-time, in-office position at our headquarters in Plantation, Florida.
**BE PREPARED TO COMPLETE AN EDITING TEST**
We are seeking one Senior Editor and one Associate Editor. Starting salary is based on experience. Our top contenders for the role know that good writing is about reliable sources and clear expression. The applicants we seek only write when they understand their purpose, their audience, and how they're going to communicate their message effectively. They are masters at crafting clear and concise sentences, simplifying hard-to-understand topics, and moving a conversation along in a way that makes sense.
If this description resonates with you, and you're also an energetic, creative thinker with strong organizational skills who can manage multiple projects simultaneously, then we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities of the Position
Above all, you are responsible for producing web content that is accurate, well-organized, and free of grammatical and spelling errors.
Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with our content manager and writing and editing teams to execute our clients’ digital marketing strategies.
- Providing on-going training and support to our freelance writers and editors.
- Managing clients' expectations and requests as it relates to their content.
- Leading phone calls with our clients to review the quality of their content.
- Making and receiving assignments from our freelance writers and editors.
- Understanding and following our guidelines for digital marketing.
- Staying informed on digital marketing trends and best practices.
Qualifications We Require
Our ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required.
- 3+ years of writing and editing experience (web content creation a BIG plus)
- Strong project management/organizational skills required.
- Strong online research skills required.
- Experience working in WordPress a plus.
To apply and be considered for this role, please do ALL of the following:
- Submit a cover letter that spells out why YOU are the right fit for We Do Web Content (describe any relevant work experience and how your knowledge and skills will benefit our company) and why we are the right fit for you. We are looking for you to wow us with this letter.
- Submit a current resume
- Answer all of the screening questions attached to this posting
- Be prepared to submit contact information of 3 professional references