Renewable Energy Consultant
Do you have a passion for a cleaner environment, direct sales experience and the desire to spur the adoption of renewable sources over fossil fuels? If so, we are offering an opportunity to grow with a leading renewable energy company that has an excellent track record of growth in the industry. We are seeking an experienced, motivated, self-starter who is environmentally conscious to join our growing direct community engagement team as an entry-level Renewable Energy Consultant. The ideal individual will engage, excite, educate, and promote our 100% renewable electricity product to the local community.
It is important for us to provide a supportive work environment, where our employees feel appreciated and passionate about their work. We offer continual training to those that have a passion for learning and improving themselves and their knowledge. Promotions happen only within the company, and we offer competitive bonuses and travel opportunities.
• Executing our community engagement goals locally at established venues
• Lead our community and sales efforts by researching and identifying account prospects and closing sales through a variety of outreach strategies.
• Analyze prospect's energy needs, energy purchasing decisions, and obtain necessary information (account data, permission, and any contractual obligations) to present account proposals with the objective of closing agreements in a highly professional and proficient manner.
• Explain the marketing and environmental benefits of purchasing renewable energy and the differentiation of our product against traditional supply offerings.
• Log all activities throughout the entire sales process in our customer database
• Maintain accounts and cultivate long-term and positive relationships blending sales expertise with excellent service and support to all prospects and existing customers
• Work independently and manage your own schedule to optimize time, efforts and ultimately results.
• Willingness to work within a team environment and be persistent towards company goals for community change.
• Strong oral and communication skills.
• Ability to overcome objections.
• Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and willingness to explore and implement new solutions
• Genuine enthusiasm for the vision of a cleaner, better world
Apply with a resume for immediate consideration!