The successful Senior Product Designer will:
- Work with Product Management to drive the vision across Wayv’s entire suite of products, including our e-commerce platform, warehouse logistics platform, mobile apps, and partner/internal tools.
- Collaborate with PMs, developers, and other product designers on the team to iterate and evolve designs throughout the duration of projects.
- Create and prototype designs to prove out the viability of new features. Take either well-defined feature requirements or the kernel of an idea and turn it into a beautiful and functional design.
- Present designs to our product, engineering, and company leadership, communicating the right level of context.
- Work with engineering to turn their designs and prototypes into fully realized, pixel-perfect, smoothly animated interfaces.
- Champion and lead visual and interaction consistency across our various apps and websites.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a strong portfolio showcasing excellence in user experience, interaction, and visual design. Portfolio should include process and outcomes.
- Can clearly communicate concepts and design thinking through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity mockups, prototypes, and presentations.
- Understands the impact of their work on the greater design system.
- Cares about more deeply about solving the problem than the solution itself.
- Appreciates feedback and adjusts accordingly.
- Is proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Has an unmatched eye for detail, and the ability to communicate those details to the team.
- Has previous startup experience (ideal, but not required)