WayPoint Home Health is a skilled home care provider. We are currently seeking PRN LPNs to care for our patients in the Central to Southern Brevard area. The Licensed Practical Nurse in Home Health is responsible for providing quality patient care and performing technical skilled care in the patient's home.
Skills Include :
· Wound Care
· Medication Education and Management
· Disease Process Education and Management
· IV Therapy (if certified)
· Working closely with the RN case manager and other disciplines
· Documenting visits according to Medicare guidelines
· Great Customer Service and Excellent Communication Skills
· Self Directed able to manage work schedule
· Current LPN License in Florida
· Current Driver's License
· Valid vehicle insurance
· CPR Certification required
· IV Certification Preferred
· One year in acute care setting preferred
· One Year Home Health required.
Other Considerations :
· WayPoint Home Health is an E.O.E and a drug-free workplace. Employment contingent on Passing Level II Background Screening.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
· How many years of Home Health experience do you have?
· Do you have the following license or certification: CPR?
· Do you have the following license or certification: Florida LPN?