We are seeking a Laboratory Technician to join our team! The support lab technician is a key role which is responsible for completing the chemical analyses on various product types and ensuring daily completion of the customer workload. Lab technicians must be careful to accurately follow all quality processes, have the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and complete assigned projects.
- Perform laboratory operations with good laboratory techniques, with a high degree of precision and accuracy
- Completing chemical analyses for customers in a timely fashion
- Prepare reagents, standards, and samples according to standard operating procedures
- Understand and utilize computers for information access, calculations, and report preparation
- Perform routine laboratory equipment maintenance
- Process and evaluate data
- Applicants must be organized
- work well independently
- have strong verbal and written communication skills,
- be able to multi-task, and be self-motivated.
- Ability to perform wet chemistry analysis and the ability to assist in maintaining equipment.
- Additional preferred skills:
- B.S. Chemistry/Biology.
- 1-3 years laboratory experience