We are looking for LPN's that want to make a difference in the lives of our residents!
Waynesburg Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center is looking for LPN's who want to help in providing a compassionate, caring and safe environment for our residents. Be a part of a team Full time on 3-11 that provides both physical and emotional support to our family of residents. You maybe eligible for a $2,000 sign on bonus!
- Work to achieve and maintain continuity of resident care by assisting in planning and exchanging information with other health professionals, as well as family members.
- Medication administration.
- Observe and report significant changes in resident condition.
- Assist with resident admissions, transfers, and discharges.
- Document changes in condition, physician visits, and provide a monthly summary of resident activities.
- Respond to emergency situations competently and calmly; exercise appropriate judgment.
- Provide direct supervision to the nurse aides and assist in planning and coordinating quality care.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package with full benefits, including the following:
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match,
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Daily Day!
Guardian Elder Care is a growing family of skilled nursing facilities committed to providing the highest quality of care and service to our residents. Guided by our mission and legacy values, we are relentlessly driven to achieve the best outcomes for those whom we serve.
Guardian Elder Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Guardian Elder Care complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Guardian Elder Care expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status genetic information.