Tool and Die Maker (in CT)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30 to $45 Hourly
We are looking to fill several full time Tool and Die Maker positions with a manufacturer located in the general area of Meriden, Connecticut. 1st and 2nd shift positions are available.
TEXT ME ALSO AT 615-708-1224 to start the conversation, Wayne Russell.
Salary Range: $30 to $45 per hour DOE, plus 10% for 2nd shift differential. Relocation assistance available in the form of cash up front, depending on location.
• Maintain, repair and troubleshoot progressive dies and fixtures.
• Build new dies and fixtures to print specifications.
• Inspect own work using variety of inspection equipment.
• Familiarity with power presses and associated production equipment preferred.
• Maintain an organized, clean and safe work environment and follows 6S standards.
• Properly follow all safety procedures and policies. Uses correct P.P.E.
• Participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School or Vocational Technical School Diploma.
- Two to four years experience as a state approved Journeyman; three (3) years experience in building/troubleshooting progressive tools; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Wayne Russell & Associates LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?