Injection Molding Production Manager (in IL)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are searching to fill a full time Injection Molding Production Manager position with a manufacturer located in the area of Waukegan, Illinois.
Salary Range: $80k to $120k DOE Plus interview and relocation expenses and temporary living residence for 2 months.
- Strong Background in INJECTION MOLDING
- Experience with adjusting robot programs
- The ability to be a hands on manager
Will be managing two departments including polyurethane application lines, CNC lathes and an assembly line.
Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities:
· Plan and draw up a production schedule
· Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
· Maintain equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
· Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
· Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programs
· Organize/help with the repair of any damaged equipment
· Communicate with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
· Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
· Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
· Work with managers to implement the companys policies and goals
· Collate and analyze data, putting together production reports for both account managers and customers
· Supervise and motivate a team of workers
· Review worker performance and identify training needs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Technical skills
· Project management skills
· Organization and efficiency
· Leadership and interpersonal skills
· Problem solving skills
· IT and numerical skills
· Communication skills
· Teamworking skills
Wayne Russell & Associates LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Wayne Russell & Associates LLC