Aerospace Project Engineer (in NE)
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking to fill a full time Aerospace Project Engineer position with a manufacturer located in the area of Kearney, NE.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and update material, tooling, processes, and MRP definition for new and legacy products.
- Review, author, evaluate, and/or approve technical data including models, drawings, production planners, specifications, requirements, and procedures.
- Evaluate, design, specify, and procure new and/or modified manufacturing processes, equipment, and tooling.
- Support qualification efforts for new process equipment and tooling.
- Review and participate in Material Review Board processes for nonconforming materials.
- Complete hands-on work with production and product development personnel to support fabrication of first articles.
- Assist sales with generation of cost and technical proposals.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual, and reliable attendance as set by the supervisor according to handbook guidelines consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Abide by all safety, quality, personnel, and other policies as applicable.
- Function as lead technical contact for internal and external communications.
- Support continuous process improvement measures.
- Specification testing per customer and certification requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned for the good of the department and company.
- Formal education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Experience: Aerospace experience is required
- Computer Skills: Must be able to use common office software and engineering software systems (Microsoft Office, CAD software, ERP, PLM).
- Certificates and Licenses: None required.
- Solid model CAD skills and evaluating customer specs and formulating solutions experience a MUST
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written forms with coworkers, customers and vendors.
- Self-Confidence in explaining and confirming results.
- Possesses a well thought, methodical sequence to ensure problems are resolved accurately and efficiently.
- Prioritizes tasks to meet production schedule.
Wayne Russell & Associates LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Wayne Russell & Associates LLC