Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency
Job Title: Recruiter
Reporting to: Human Resource Director
Department: Human Resources
Mission: Guided by our belief that no one should live in poverty, Wayne Metro empowers people and communities to be strong, healthy and thriving.
This is the primary responsible position for all recruiting activities, and may assist with other HR duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinate the recruiting and screening for positions to ensure the hiring and retention of qualified and effective associates
· Prescreen, schedule interviews and assist in interviewing applicants.
· Conduct and coordinate the new hire orientation including, onboarding, paperwork, Employee handbook overview and Sexual Harassment training.
· Create and update the Human Resources bulletin boards and other posting locations as needed.
· Create and maintain all employee personnel files and records
· Create job postings, letters, and memorandums.
· Conduct reference checks as required.
· Proactively develop talent pipelines through social media and internet search tools.
· Attend job fairs to recruit qualified candidates.
· Gather and compile data from personnel records and prepare requested reports.
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Skills or Experience Requirements:
· Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field, and 2 years of Human Resource Experience.
· Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases
· Strong written and verbal communication, listening, organization, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
· Client focus along with relationship-building skills.
· Effective influencing skills.
· Possess a high degree of professionalism, discernment for confidentiality, strong work ethic, and integrity.
· Must be able to collaborate communicate within all levels of the agency.
· Must be proficient in MS Office.
Licensing and Other Requirements:
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
· Ability to travel to various local sites.
Work Hours: Work to be scheduled Monday through Friday with specific hours to be determined by department needs.
Ability to work nontraditional hours as needed.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To support our company’s mission, here is a snapshot of benefits we offer:
· Employee premium coverage for Medical, Vision, Dental
· 401k Match
· Life Insurance
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Leave Days
· Educational Benefits
· Student Loan Paydown assistance
· Paid Parental Leave
· Fitness Reimbursement
If this position interests you, and you meet the minimum qualifications, please visit http://www.waynemetro.org/careers
to submit an online application, cover letter and resume.
Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer