You’re newly graduated, and eager to make a big impact in a meaningful role. You’ve got the skills, passion, and drive to build a real career. And you’re looking for a company that will give you every opportunity to grow and thrive.
We’re a progressive sales and marketing firm in Detroit. We’re an industry leader in the design and execution of front-line customer service campaigns for some of the largest corporations in the nation.
If you’re ready to seize the opportunity for a great career, this could be the role for you.
As our new Customer Service Associate - Telecommunications, your first goal will be to learn our full range of products and their specifications. Your willingness to learn, and ability to quickly pick up on concepts and ideas, means you’ll soon be talking to customers with confidence and authority.
You’re an exceptional communicator and relationship builder – people are drawn to your personality, and want to talk to you. You’re also a strong critical thinker and problem solver – you’re able to think on your feet, make good decisions, and always maintain a calm and positive attitude, whatever the situation.
The very best in this role are:
- Confident – you are excited to talk to a wide variety of people every day, offer great information and advice to your clients, and don’t need any hand-holding.
- Driven – you have desire for success, and do what it takes to help the company reach its growth goals. You never sit around– you actively look for ways to pitch in, improve efficiency and process, and apply your skills in a meaningful way.
- Personable – not only do your customers love you, but you’re a great team player. You’re bright, energetic and positive, and excited to come to work every day to work with great coworkers in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
We offer a culture that recognizes results, yet embraces the importance of work/life balance.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Associate - Telecommunications:
- Proactively engage with customers during customer service & marketing campaigns by providing information about our client’s service packages, answering questions, and contributing to an excellent brand experience.
- Help customers with their accounts by identifying their specific needs and recommending service packages or service changes that best meet their specifications.
- Provide prospective customers with excellent customer service and information about our client’s services.
- Provide help with new signups, cancellations, re-activations and general account maintenance
- Handle inbound and outgoing calls
- Promote website services and features to prospective members
Our Ideal Customer Service Associate – Telecommunications Has:
- 1-3 years of customer service, customer service & sales, customer service, customer acquisition/retention, customer relationship management, customer service & marketing, direct marketing, marketing, field marketing, or similar experience in a customer service, customer support, or marketing role an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to retain customers wishing to cancel.
- Computer proficiency.
- Ability to multitask and pay attention to detail.
- Ability to negotiate and solve problems.
- Punctual and committed.
- Written and verbal fluency in English.
The Customer Service Associate – Telecommunications role is an entry-level position in customer service and marketing. If you are interested in this role, reply to this ad with a copy of your resume for consideration. Apply today!