Do customers specifically request you based on your great customer service?
Does your personality alone put people at ease?
Are you looking for an opportunity for growth and advancement in your next position?
Then YOU are EXACTLY the type of person that we are looking for!
Wayne Marketing Enterprises is looking for an individual that has experience in advertising, customer service, sales, marketing, client relations, and retail to apply their skills and work experience through local advertising campaigns as an Entry Level Advertising Assistant!
We are in search of the perfect candidate for a progressive, rapidly expanding marketing & advertising firm looking for someone to work with clients from leading industries across the country with a strong focus in the promotional campaign industry!
What makes this position different?
By recognizing that high levels of success are a direct result of great people, this firm has developed tailored marketing and advertising campaigns that allow for a much more personal approach to the development of clients’ brands. Senior management strives to create unlimited opportunities for individuals to achieve their personal, professional and financial goals. A comprehensive training program accomplishes this by encouraging competition, making it easy for individuals engaged in sales and marketing, sharing effective techniques and communicating ideas openly, and by recognizing accomplishments both large and small. The company operates according to a philosophy emphasizing the importance of leading by example and having a comprehensive understanding of the entire business model. The management training program provides exposure to all facets of the campaigns as well as an opportunity for leadership and management positions.
Primary Responsibilities of the Entry Level Advertising Assistant:
- Prospecting and calling on customers throughout the Detroit area, advertising telecommunications service packages and bringing great savings to local businesses and to consumers.
- Building rapport quickly with customers and clients alike.
- Prospecting and qualifying new clients to effectively advertise client brands and services and encourage sales.
- Utilizing market knowledge and research to develop sales proposals
- Developing new business and maintain strong client relationships
- Documenting all client activity in CMS system
- Consistently meeting and exceeding monthly revenue & sales goals
We have committed to help expand the local market to meet the demands of 2 new campaigns! Therefore, we must start talent scouting right away.
We look for a few critical attributes that each Entry Level Advertising Assistant candidate must possess:
- Above average people skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Great communication skills
- Winning attitude
- Great work ethic and ambition
If you’re interested in the Entry Level Advertising Assistant, apply today! Reply to this ad with a copy of your resume for consideration.