Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
Our client is looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference for each of our client’s brands.
This new full-time, permanent role will report to the Sr. Director of Marketing. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, management and execution of marketing initiatives and strategies amongst the consumer population in the Detroit territory. The Assistant Brand Manager Trainee – Entry Level plays an important leadership role on the multi-functional brand promotions team, and as a result, the successful individual must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to build and cultivate consumer relationships on all levels. This is a full-time position with flexible hours.
Accountabilities of the Assistant Brand Manager Trainee – Entry Level:
1. Project Leadership
- Responsible for leading key promotional sales & marketing elements to drive brand exposure, consumer brand perception and brand market share / consumer product revenue amongst the end-consumer.
2. Creative Problem Solving
- With a 'Can Do' attitude, the Assistant Brand Manager Trainee – Entry Level, Consumer Marketing will be a dynamic member of both the marketing team and the promotional sales team, using his/her strong analytical skills combined with breakthrough thinking to develop powerful insights and execute consumer focused marketing strategies designed to move each brand forward and deliver unparalleled results to our client.
3. Executing with Excellence
- The successful Assistant Brand Manager Trainee – Entry Level will possess the ability to increase consumer brand reach, build brand recognition and develop a viable client base for each brand and its consumer based products by proactively engaging with end-users on a personal level.
The ideal Assistant Brand Manager Trainee – Entry Level candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Post-secondary degree in Business or related field (preference will be given to B.Comm, B. Business Admin/ MBA)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be an independent self-starter who thrives on tacking challenges
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand consumers and to empathize with those unlike themselves
- Team player with strong people skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates energetic leadership, using a 'can-do' attitude that positively influences and energizes their team
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume by replying to this posting online. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.