Now Hiring Concrete Ready Mix Drivers. CDL Class A or B Required. We provide training.
- Safely and efficiently operate concrete mixer truck transporting ready mix concrete to and from the destination as directed by Plant Manager or dispatcher
- Interact with Dispatchers and customers to ensure proper delivery, placement, and payment
- Estimate slump of concrete
- Keep equipment in acceptable condition of cleanliness using approved cleaning materials
- Complete pre and post-trip inspections on truck equipment and supplies, such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water
- Adhere to all company, DOT, and OSHA regulations at all times
- Maintain radio contact with supervisor/dispatch to receive and transmit delivery instructions
- Have a minimum of two years verifiable commercial driving experience with similar equipment. (optional)
- Possess a Class B CDL.
- Have a valid DOT Medical Certification.
- Have a clean driving record
- The ability to communicate in a positive, effective manner with customers, co-workers and dispatch/managers.
- Be able to work day or night shift, but be flexible in hours/days according to customer needs.
- Load and Safety bonuses available
- Medical Benefits after 90 days
- 401k matching