Fire Sprinkler Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Wayman is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the local community for over 47 years. We design, fabricate, and install fire sprinkler and fire alarm safety systems. We also inspect various safety systems such as; fire suppression, wet and dry sprinkler systems, special hazards and we offer fire alarm /burglar monitoring. Here at Wayman, we put our employees first and truly care about your success and growth within the company. We look for like-minded individuals who are creative, motivated, and ambitious to join our team. We provide competitive pay, an excellent benefits package, and plenty of room for growth including cross training between departments.Job Description
Wayman is looking for an experienced Sprinkler Sales Representative who will be responsible for covering the tri-state area. Representatives will perform site visits and gather necessary information for Inspection proposals. You will expand our customer base by creating new relationships in the area, as well as help maintain our valued customers. Utilizing your experience in the sales industry you will proactively identify, pursue, and maintain a constant pipeline of potential customers via prospecting, networking, and referral activities within your region. You will be working out of our home office in Wilmington, DE. We are looking for someone who is flexible and ambitious with a hunger for success. We offer uncapped commissions, strong base pay, great benefits package, and 401k!
- Develop a positive ongoing relationship with existing and new customers, general contractors, and end users.
- Read and comprehend plans and specifications.
- Prepare detailed cost estimates including design, materials, fabrication, equipment, permits, subcontracts, consulting fees, and installation labor.
- Negotiate, review, and execute price and terms of agreements.
- Maintain knowledge and have a clear understanding on the application of all local and national codes, specifications, and guidelines set forth by authorities having jurisdiction.
- Participate in pre-bid, pre-construction, and post project completion meetings.
- Meet productivity and timeline goals for bids produced. Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company offerings.
- Close sufficient sales to exceed sales plan objectives.
- Estimate small projects including fixed price service as required in addition to large projects ranging from $100k-$1MM+
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Other job duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in fire sprinkler estimating/sales industry
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and computer skills
- Thorough understanding of general construction methods, practices, NFPA codes, and terminology.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of project management principles.
- High level of self-discipline, motivation, and ability to operate in a team environment.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of local and national fire and building codes & government regulations.
Wayman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, martial or veteran status, sexual orientation, or the presence of handicaps or disabilities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Wayman Fire Protection
GovernmentView all jobs at Wayman Fire Protection