Virtual Sales Specialist
Wayfair (NYSE: W) is one of the world's largest destinations for home goods. We are looking for a tech-savvy, highly motivated individual with a closer mindset to join our Virtual Sales team! This position will report into local sales managers. Compensation includes a competitive hourly wage, great benefits, paid time off, and a monthly bonus plan. If you enjoy working from home and love to connect with customers and help them discover more amazing products, then Wayfair is the place for you to start a rewarding career!
What You'll Do/Who You Are
- You listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to discover more products and assist your customers in making buying decisions
- You believe relationships matter, are engaging and can leverage your personality to quickly connect with others
- You build trust and rapport with your customers
- You meet or exceed all targets for revenue, close/conversion rate, CSAT, and more.
- As the face of Wayfair, you maintain professionalism during all interactions
- You efficiently manage your time and always put the customer experience first
- You are enthusiastic and maintain consistent productivity without being surrounded by your manager or teammates
- You promote appropriate product solutions and inspire customers to buy from Wayfair by seizing the opportunity for the sale on every call
- You play to win, have a positive outlook and are open to change
- You solve problems by thinking critically and creatively
- You strive to always do the right thing
What You'll Need
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably in a solutions-based selling environment (Retail, SaaS, Account Management, etc. )
- Ability to perform in a virtual world, comfortable with technology, while maintaining high-level critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- You demonstrate the ability to think like an owner of the business
- You demonstrate the ability to be coachable and open-minded to feedback
- You demonstrate the ability to sound confident in your product recommendations
Wayfair is one of the world s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That s why we re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.