Sales Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking individuals with passion for helping others and drive for success to join our growing company. Our Client Experience Managers are responsible for driving business results in their territory and contributing to the success of their team.
This position has an amazing commission structure with unlimited earning potential and offers rich benefits, PTO, and holiday pay.
WayForth offers a wide range of Move Management and Moving services, specializing in Senior Move Management. We would love to speak with you if you have experience and passion for working with seniors, senior living communities, interior design, real estate, healthcare, or making an impact in the community!
- Drives sales growth and account penetration within an assigned territory by effectively selling services. Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Work intently with clients and business partners to thoroughly understand their needs and leverage the broad range product offerings to develop solutions unique to the situation. Each territory has an established customer base as well as potential new customers.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base and contributes to the overall profitable growth of the company by researching sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Presents services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers within the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organizations products/services
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Maintains regular contact with all clients in territory to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales mgt., accounting, logistics and technical service groups
- Assists/supports other Sales Account personnel as necessary in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Experience or passion with real estate, interior design, healthcare, or working with the elderly.
- Responsible for managing and growing dedicated B2B accounts through excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to develop and execute a prioritized, strategic, and tactical sales plan.
- Communicate and collaborate between B2B partners, B2C clients and operations teams to implement projects.
- Experience selling in a changing environment, utilizing critical thinking and strategic mindset to understand the environment and gain access to the customers to make an impact on residents lives
- Proven product launch experience in a highly complicated environment
- Conduct account management and assist with on-going service and support as needed.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with key accounts and caregivers
BusinessView all jobs at WayForth
Get fresh Manager Account Development jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.