MOVER + Driver near Hanover, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WayForth is the Nations largest provider of professional home transition services. Founded in 2016, WayForth is a full-service client focused company, providing move management, move solutions, clear-out solutions, and financial solutions. We provide an end-to-end, concierge service to our clients on the East Coast from New England to Florida.
General Summary of the Position: Packing items, prepping/padding furniture, loading/unloading a truck, and placing furniture inside the clients house. Employees must always demonstrate exceptional customer service and professionalism. WayForth will provide all necessary materials, tools, and training for individuals without moving experience as long the employee can demonstrate motivation, willingness to learn, and a positive mental attitude. Career pathing towards other opportunities is encouraged and part of the WayForth culture.
- Provides an excellent customer experience by performing all responsibilities with care, attention to detail and efficiency
- Properly wraps, pads, and carries clients belongings safely and carefully with the intent to avoid any damage to the clients property
- Loads items safely into moving truck to be transported
- Unloads items safely from moving truck at clients new home
- Gives strict attention to client instructions for placement of items/furniture
- Ensures truck is cleaned, swept, and restocked at the end of each move
- Understands, follows, and supports the project plan at the direction of the Project Manager (PM) and Move Team Lead (MTL)
- Conveys any client concerns immediately to Project Manager or Move Team Lead
- Is willing to work year-round in all types of weather conditions
- Able to assist with move-management responsibilities if needed
- Other duties as required
- Must be vaccinated or willing to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 within two months (8 weeks) of starting with the organization.
- Physical strength and agility: Lifting, loading, and unloading heavy boxes, furniture, and appliances (up to 75 lbs.) is required daily. Shoulder straps, hand trucks, dollies and other equipment are all provided to assist
- Teamwork: Great communication skills, collaborative spirit, and ability to work effectively within a team are essential for success in the field
- Organization: Experience packing a moving truck is beneficial but is not required
- Communication: The ability to communicate to the Project Manager and Move Team lead easily and efficiently. Ability to label boxes and furniture legibly
- Customer service: Our clients are sometimes under immense pressure, so the ability to remain professional, patient, and gracious in any circumstance is required
- At least 6 months of residential or commercial moving experience preferred, but not required
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at WayForth
Get fresh Mover jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.