IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WayForth is the nation's largest provider of professional relocation services. We are a full-service management company working with families going through transition due to events such as downsizing, moving to assisted living or the death of a loved one. Our goal is to minimize a familys stress while maximizing the value of the estate.
Founded in 2016, WayForth is the only full-service provider of total home transition solutions. They help families up and down the east coast offering move management, move solutions, clear out solutions and financial solutions going through major life transitions across all aspects of downsizing and estate management. We provide end-to-end, top-notch care and services to our clients on the East Coast from New England to Florida. Our team comes from all walks of life, including teaching, social work, nursing, retail, probate, finance, military operations, and small business. Our team members are competent, compassionate, collaborative, confident and have great communication.
Position Title: IT Systems Analyst and Help Desk Support
Supervisory Requirements: None
Travel Required: 10%
Job Type: Full-time/On-Site (Not a remote role)
Compensation: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
This role will be critical in establishing sound IT practices for a rapidly growing company with a broad exposure throughout the company with opportunity for career advancement and senior management exposure.
- Manage Microsoft Office 365 Software: maintain SharePoint permission for users, sites, documents, file syncing; manage email distribution lists, groups, shared inboxes; manage teams.
- Provide outstanding customer service to end users on a variety of issues. Identify, research, and resolve technical problems within specified Service Level Agreement, escalating when needed.
- Perform configuration of end-user workstation, software and peripherals, including onboarding and offboarding. Manage technology integration as new markets are acquired.
- Provide support, break-fix/hardware repair and troubleshooting of IT deployed equipment, smartphones, networks, printers, RingCentral phone service (routing, setting caller IDs, setting ring groups) and software installations via telephone, email, in person, or remotely.
- Track, accurately record, update documents and monitor service requests to ensure timely resolution; keep users informed of status.
- Monitor network devices and server resources.
- Provide reports using various tools on application response time and system up time
- Report on all routine maintenance tasks, including backups, server patches, and antivirus updates
- Create and maintain documentation to assist all users in the quick resolution of their incidents and enable users to become more self-sufficient.
- Assist with creating training material including Learning Guides, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and business policies to streamline work approach.
- Provide training classes and remedial one on one training, as needed
- Maintain accurate inventory of hardware/software and service records
- Identify process gaps and translate them into improvement opportunities
- Perform root cause analysis as a means of addressing data issues, cost savings, risk avoidance, productivity improvements, or revenue-generating business benefits
- Escalate to others in the organization as needed to drive change
- Set up and configure Microsoft Intune to manage all mobile devices issued by the organization and all guest devices connected to our network. Analyze business and security requirements and work with internal and external resources to set up appropriate device rules, processes, and reporting.
- Escalate issues as needed to external vendors and work with them to resolve as quickly as possible. Communicate issue status to stakeholders and maintain records of all issues for historical trend analysis.
- Manage hosting, DNS, and domains.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills via email, phone, and face to face required
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven experience in similar IT role.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, Windows/Mac OS, MS Office suite, mobile devices (iOS/Android)
- Ability to work and collaborate with a team while also being able to operate independently when required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Help Desk Triage
- Strong working knowledge of PC and printer hardware. Ability to perform basic hardware maintenance and to troubleshoot effectively.
- Must have own transportation and be able to visit other locations within our brands (locations currently in BOS, NC, VA, PA, MD, TX, FL, NJ)
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business
- 2+ years of experience in IT including system administration
- Knowledge of the Windows family of products, including Microsoft Office - Office 365
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to manage changing priorities
- Help desk and/or technical support experience
- Strong EXCEL skills, as this position has a great deal of report building responsibility objectives and timelines.
- Assist in testing of client software
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to create end user documentation
WayForthWhy Work Here?
Complete training program, Company invests in its people, Mission driven, Fulfilling work, Growth potential, Inclusive, Team focused culture
WayForth is the Nation’s largest provider of professional home transition services. Founded in 2016, WayForth is a full-service client focused company, specializing in senior move management, move solutions, clear-out solutions, and financial solutions. We provide an end-to-end, top notch service to our clients on the East Coast from New England to Florida.
TechnologyView all jobs at WayForth