Customer Service Specialist
WayForth Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Client Support Specialist
Reports to: Managing Director
Status: Salaried, Exempt
General Summary of the Position: Manage internal sales effort to ensure the sales quota and client
needs are met. Initiate, build and nurture strategic relationships with vendors, operations, sales, clients
and accounts to meet and exceed assigned goals for overall customer experience and company
Client- Team- Company
• Answers client phone calls and assists in resolution of client issues. Handles and resolves complex customer requests or complaints for the organization.
• Discovers client needs, recommends and sells additional services based on client needs. Formulates and presents solutions to address client needs.
• Initiates and follows up with clients to sell or resolve problems and answer questions.
• Prepares project plan updates and results to management.
• Functions as a customer experience advocate, seamlessly escalating customer issues that require further approval/troubleshooting.
• Oversees workflow of sales business processing including preparation of activity reports, pipelines, charts and other statistics to support and direct the sales department.
• Monitors client accounts by providing data and reports to Account Managers. Prepares sales reports in conjunction with Account Managers showing sales volume and potential sales.
• Manages correspondence between the Account Managers and clients, as well as client family communications in directing an overall understanding of WayForth services.
• Develops and presents proposals based on client needs.
• Works in a team environment with Account Management to meet and exceed assigned goals for overall client experience and reputation.
• Provides support and assistance to Account Managers as needed.
• Possesses a thorough understanding of all WayForth services.
• Understands WayForth corporate vision, values and services to communities and can clearly articulate this to community representation. Develops and delivers sales/marketing presentations alongside Account Managers.
• Develops and implements promotional events and interacts with external resources to increase sales volume.
• Sells, services, and maintains existing accounts. Positions new business within established accounts.
• Works with Client Experience Managers to strategically position new business opportunities in new markets.
• Initiates, establishes and nurtures business relationships with our clients, accounts and vendors.
• Tracks sales opportunities to completion with an understanding of meeting sales quotas.
• Evolves solutions by preplanning, engaging, uncovering needs, creating interest, providing solutions and act to meet client needs. Maintains effective follow up to ensure sales closure and client care management.
• Attends initial visits with prospective clients and works to understand their business needs and to offer customized solutions.
• Master’s degree or equivalent; or five to 10 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior sales, finance and service management experience.
• Experience working with 55+ population
• Business Acumen
• Performance Management
• Communication Proficiency
• Management Proficiency
• Financial Planning and Tracking
• Process Improvement
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Decision Making
• Project Management
• Strategic Thinking and Planning
• Quality Assurance Management
WayForthWhy Work Here?
Complete training program, Company invests in its people, Mission driven, Fulfilling work, Growth potential, Inclusive, Team focused culture
WayForth is the Nation’s largest provider of professional home transition services. Founded in 2016, WayForth is a full-service client focused company, specializing in senior move management, move solutions, clear-out solutions, and financial solutions. We provide an end-to-end, top notch service to our clients on the East Coast from New England to Florida.
845 Sussex BlvdPhiladelphia, PA
BusinessView all jobs at WayForth