WayBack Burgers Lexington SC Lexington, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are interested in growing our team! The right person will be passionate about food and service, and thoroughly enjoy creating excellent experiences for our guest. The ideal candidate will have a friendly, outgoing disposition, and previous experience working in a bustling, fast-paced restaurant setting.
The Shift Supervisor supervises, directs and co-ordinates the activities of counter help during his/her shift. The Shift Supervisor ensures that outstanding quality, service, cleanliness and optimum business results are delivered on assigned shifts.
- Completion of High School education
- Intermediate reading, writing, and math skills
- 6 Months Minimum in Quick Service Restaurant Experience and Supervisory Training
- On-the-Job Apprenticeship Training Program (combination of work and self-taught modules)
Skills & Knowledge
- Effective communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates willingness to learn
- Customer service oriented
- Active team player
- Remains calm under pressure
- Reliable and dependable
- Excellent Work Habits
- Integrity and Honesty in Personal and Professional Behavior
- Holds self and others accountable
- Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare and serve food
- Helps maintain standards for raw and finished product quality, service and speed, quality and cleanliness
- Controls labor hours and cash flow while on shift
- Helps maintain records for safety and appropriately documents performance and/or incidents in personnel files
- Completes assigned shift paperwork Maintains records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the hiring of counter help and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets Knows and helps to enforce and educate crew on all appropriate personnel policies, labor laws, and security and safety procedures.
- Shares knowledge and experience with crew
- Ability to work shifts (evening and/or weekends)
WayBack Burgers Lexington SC
RetailView all jobs at WayBack Burgers Lexington SC