Front End Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
W2 job to a staffing company
The Front-End Developer (Adobe Target Specialization) will be primarily responsible for supporting the Optimization and Personalization program by using Adobe Target and Analytics to design, build, run, and analyze experiments and personalized experiences on the website. We are looking for a front-end developer who loves immersive user experiences - someone who understands what it takes to make content and e-commerce transactions an exciting and intuitive process of discovery. You have an eye for quality, but you know how to "hack it" when short timelines come along. The successful candidate should be innovative at heart and have a drive to be best in class.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Configure, administer, and operate Adobe Target to build Multi-channel campaigns
• Deliver against the website optimization and personalized experience strategies across the website and other touch points.
• Develop A/B tests and personalization functionality utilizing Adobe Target.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering custom site experiences
• Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues.
• Partner with the analytics teams on measurement across customized site experiences.
• Liaise with product manager and UX design to build new UI and functionality.
• Communicate and partner with upstream and downstream teams regarding the execution against the desired testing strategy.
• Drive technical effort working with IT partners, site management and creative to ensure timely execution of testing and/or personalization cadence.
• Hands-on technical expertise with Adobe Target is preferred, but not required
• Experience working with Adobe Target, Optimizely, Google Optimize, or other testing/personalization platforms
• Ability to learn new technologies at high level to identify use opportunities
• Self-motivated, responsive, professional with problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
• Solid organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to learn quickly, and manage change effectively.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Ecommerce experience is preferred
Way Foward ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Challenging, faced paced environment
Multinational telecom company
AddressSan Jose, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Way Foward Consulting