Founded in 1918 The Way Companies have excelled by pioneering new mechanical system technologies and always striving to be at the forefront of technological innovation. Way’s team consists of Professional Engineers, Project Managers, Certified Energy Managers, a dedicated Customer Service department, Marketing and Sales professionals, Service Managers, a Quality Control Service Director, and close to 100 service technicians. Being a part of Way Companies is like being a part of a family.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Service Technician to join the team as a member of our growing Energy Services division in Texas.
- Performs HVAC related controls installation activities, start-up, commissioning and trouble-shooting for newly installed systems and components and ensures automation system is properly installed and operating correctly. Candidate spends vast majority of time in the field performing these duties. Redeems customer commitments in a professional, high quality and timely manner. Responsible for complete customer satisfaction.
- Graduate of HVAC Trade School Program preferred
- State of Texas--Registered Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technician
- EPA Universal 608 certified
- Skilled in Testing / Trouble-shooting HVAC systems & components
- Through understanding of / ability to determine sub-cool, superheat, Air Flow, etc.
- Experienced in replacement of motors, compressors, coils, heat exchangers, etc.
- Safety Oriented, NFPA 70E compliant
- Good attitude, strong work ethic, team player
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must provide basic hand tools, gages, etc.
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Company vehicle
- Paid Training
- Company provided 24/7 Teladoc
- Insurance premiums partial paid by Company for HSA or Buy Up Health Plan
- Voluntary Dental DHMO & Indemnity Plans
- Company paid LTD, AD&D, $10,000 Life
- Voluntary Supplemental and Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company contributions to HRA & HSA
- Voluntary Short Term Disability, Accident, Cancer and Hospitalization
- Voluntary Legal & Identify Theft Program
- Company provided Uniforms
- Referral Bonus Program
- Education Assistance Program
Way CompaniesThis position would report to and work from the Way Service, Ltd. Austin, Texas Location.