Waxing The City of Lakeview / Elmwood New Orleans, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Responsible for implementation of customer service standards for all internal and external clients. Goal is to exceed client expectations from initial inquiry to on-going client relationship management.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and professional environment.
- Accountable for efficient, effective and high-quality service provision following all defined waxing service standards.
- Support and protect our culture.
- Other duties as assigned in the spirit of teamwork.
- Follows safety standards in all aspects of performance of the above functions.
- Required: Current or soon to be completed licensure (Esthetician, Cosmetologist)
- A passion for waxing and the beauty industry
- Time Management Skills
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Flexible and adaptable individual who embraces being a part of a team.
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Emphasis on People
- Outstanding Client Service
- Compassion & Caring
- Community Partnerships
Job postings listed on this site are with independently owned and operated franchised Waxing the City studios. Any application or other information submitted through this site is transmitted directly to the identified location. Each franchised Waxing the City studio is responsible for making its own local hiring decisions, determining compensation, benefits, and other terms of employment. Waxing the City Worldwide, LLC does not direct or participate in employment conditions or decisions at franchised locations. By submitting an application or information through this site you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with a franchised studio location and not Waxing the City Worldwide, LLC.
Waxing The City of Lakeview / Elmwood
AddressNew Orleans, LA
Personal CareView all jobs at Waxing The City of Lakeview / Elmwood