- Posted: over a month ago
Vebu Labs, Inc. helps humans do more by creating automated solutions to tackle jobs that can be done better, faster, safer and more effectively. We help partners think & execute like startups and are looking for a CNH Machinist.
In this role, you will work within the manufacturing division to help build a variety of different robotic prototypes. Supporting our engineering teams will help alleviate a variety of prototype constraints. Over the next few months, we will be investing in machines that will help Vebu Labs, Inc. deliver!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The CNC machinist programs parts at the controller from prints, sets up & operates a variety of 3-4-5axis CNC machines to mill and/or turn work pieces. Applies a variety of machine tool set up and operating techniques on a daily basis. Troubleshoots set ups and production runs to improve job performance. Sets up and runs various machines to assure that completed work meets all requirements.
- Sets up CNC machines including but not limited to 3, 4 or 5 Axis Mills and CNC Lathes.
- Troubleshoots work problems as they arise using knowledge and experience. Modifies existing programs at the controller as required to improve effectiveness of the job.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product, and suggests changes to increase efficiency of jobs.
- Experience with programming at a controller or CadCam is required.
- Ability to use basic manual measuring devices including digital height gauges, calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, and go/no-go gauging including understanding of proper measuring techniques for GD&T.
- Ability to read prints that use the Metric system.
- Ability to work in fast paced, team-oriented environment – communicating regularly with operators and management through various media.
- A minimum of 4-6 years of working setup CNC machine experience is required. Prefer the ability to setup & run both mill & lathe CNC machines.
- Must be able to hold a tight tolerance.
- Proficient with the use of all manual measuring devices and own tools based on your experience.
- Must have previous programming or editing at the controller experience.
- Preferred CNC Equipment Experience includes HAAS and Mazak machine experience.
- Proficient reading blueprints.
Vebu Labs, Inc. is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressEl Segundo, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?