• Read and research for the series
• Brainstorm and break stories in the writers’ room on a daily basis
• Write, rewrite, translate, localize & polish story outlines and teleplays
• Provide notes on literary materials generated for the project
• Attend creative meetings with other writers development executives
• At least 18 years of age
• Authorized to work in the United States
• Able to provide your own housing and transportation in Los Angeles
• Proficiency in English & Chinese (able to speak and write)
• Proficiency with Final Draft and Google Suite
• Curiosity and willingness to do necessary research to write a well-informed script
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment
• Positive attitude and receptive to development notes and creative feedback
• Willing to help in any manner possible, does not allow their work and duties to be defined by the job title
• Previous experience working in a TV writers’ room setting
• Previous screenwriting credit for feature films and/or TV series
• Specialize in sci-fi / romance / comedy screenwriting
• Bachelor's or master’s degree in screenwriting and/or creative writing
This is a non-WGA project.
This is a long term position with benefits.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wavelets Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.