- $15 to $19 Hourly
Administrative Assistant Job Summary
We are seeking an organized and proactive Administrative Assistant to join our organization. You will support our staff with clerical duties, including answering phones, making copies, and organizing files. When necessary, you will also input information into our database to ensure our electronic files are updated. We prefer candidates who have some administrative support experience, but we are willing to train the right person.
Administrative Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Support office staff and executives with clerical tasks
- Answer phones in a professional manner and direct calls to appropriate persons or take detailed messages
- Type out paper and electronic correspondence and prepare outgoing mail and packages
- Ensure office is kept clean and organized at all times
Administrative Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 1+ years of experience as an administrative assistant a plus
- Fast, proficient, and accurate typist
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite and common office equipment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Professional demeanor
WaveCrest MasonryBrooksville, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.