Join one of our key clients as a contract buyer. This is an urgent need and will be in charge of purchasing materials consistent the companies specifications, coordinate and maintain qualified suppliers, and develop new qualified suppliers under the oversight of a supervisor.This position impacts on-time delivery of equipment, equipment uptime performance, contributes to cost control activities, and overall internal and external customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform analysis, process transactions, and provide reports utilizing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Attend cross functional project team meetings and maintain functional area relationships to manage procurements and deadlines.
- Negotiate cost reductions and continuous process improvements in supplier relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in maintaining supplier relationships through effective communications.
Education: Bachelors degree in Business or related field
Experience: 1 to 3 years’ buyer experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of computers and ERP software with good word processing and Excel skills using Microsoft applications.
- Professional communication skills and ability to demonstrate diligent follow up and follow though.
- May occasionally lift up to 30 lbs
Please send us your resume for immediate consideration
Why Work Here?
Excellent role with great culture